Wednesday, January 04, 2006

3-2-1-0 We Have Ignition..LIFT-OFF!!

Here it is.. Here i am..

My very first post on my first weblog ever. After hesitating for a long time whether i should open one or not, I finally decided to go for it, only after discovering that even my mother of 52, who was introduced to internet barely a year ago, has her own weblog. :)

Well, you know what they say.. standing still means going back these days. I wonder where this new "technological "adventure will lead me to this time..

Time will show :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jackietreehorn said...

well, you being a long time internet freak, this is a bit late "hello".

i wonder very much what Huseyin (a real book worm) will tell us.

So, enough talkin.. let those fingers do their work...

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home